|Construction||Bouclé (Looped Yarns)|
|Face Style||Blended/Random Pattern|
|Face Fibre||Blended Coarse and Soft Yarns|
|Application||Indoor Areas with Heavy Traffic|
|Total Height||9.5mm (3/8")|
|Total Weight||0.55 lb/ft²|
|Roll Length||12m (39')|
CM Viper 9200 Wiper/Scraper Matting with S-Flex Backing
CM Viper 9200 Mats’ strong looped pile efficiently scrapes away dirt and absorbs moisture. With a S-Flex backing, these mats are exceptionally flexible, allowing them to fit into most areas easily. Their durability and low profile make these entrance mats the perfect fit for most commercial entrances, hallways, stairwells, elevators and lobbies with high levels of foot traffic. With four colours to choose from, it's easy to get a Viper 9200 Mat that fits your area’s colour scheme.
Why CM Viper 9200 Wiper/Scraper Matting with S-Flex Backing?
With a looped pile made from a blend of coarse and soft yarns, CM Viper 9200 Mats are among the best mats for brushing away dirt and moisture from shoes. Keeping surrounding floors clean and dry by trapping grime, even the smallest patches of dirt are virtually invisible on these mats. Due to their blended yarns and random patterns, the CM Viper Mats keep your entrance ways consistently clean throughout the day.
Its low pile and heavy duty vinyl ramp edging allows for easy transition of foot traffic, carts and wheelchairs. Also, the exceptionally flexible polyurethane backing on CM Viper 9200 Mats makes them easier to install, and prevents any discolouration of the underneath flooring.
The blended looped yarns and S-Flex backing combination makes CM Viper 9200 Mats incredibly durable. They hold up well to heavy use, withstanding even the busiest of areas.
Pattern & Colouring
The dual fibres that construct the CM Viper 9200 Mats are solution dyed which produces an even colouring that resists fading and staining even through the heaviest of usage. The looped construction, also known as bouclé construction, is arranged to make a random pattern which not only helps to scrape away and camouflage dirt, but also produces a fun and vibrant appearance.
These CM Viper 9200 Mats feature an S-Flex backing which is created using polyurethane, an eco-friendly alternative to rubber backed entrance mats. This revolutionary backing does not contain any PVC or plasticizers. When compared to entrance mats made with PVC or plastisizers, CM Viper 9200 Mats’ energy consumption is reduced by 30% and greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by 15% over its life cycle.
- ▸ Ideal for high traffic commercial entrance and exit ways
- ▸ Lobbies
- ▸ Elevators and Stairwells
- ▸ Apartment Building Entrances
- ▸ Airports
- ▸ Restaurants
Features & Benefits
- ▸ Dual fibre yarns make these mats durable and the random pattern helps to scrape away and camouflage dust, salt, sand, and dirt on the mat until it can be properly cleaned
- ▸ CM Viper 9200 Mats are available (solution) dyed in the colours charcoal, blue, brown and red
- ▸ The S-flex backing on the CM Viper 9200 Mats make them environmentally friendly and offers greater flexibility
- ▸ Mats come with a heavy duty vinyl ramp edge to prevent lifting and provide a good transition from the floor to the mat for foot traffic, carts and wheelchairs
- ▸ Set sizes are available in a maximum of 1.2mx1.8m (4’x6’)
- ▸ Regular lead time is 1-2 weeks. Please contact us for rush orders (shipped within 1-2 days)
This durable and eco-friendly matting is constructed with a S-Flex backing which allows us to cut the mats to the exact size and shape that you need. Custom sized mats can be ordered online as shown above. If you are looking for a custom shape, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.