|Material||UHMWPE (Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene) Composite|
|Face Style||Smooth or Treaded|
|Face Fibre||UHMWPE Composite|
|Application||Commercial / Industrial Environments|
|Total Height||25mm (1")|
CM Viper 550 Ground Protection Mats with 25 mm thickness
Viper Deck 550 Ground Protection Mats are made from an extremely tough plastic. These durable mats are engineered to be used in outdoor industrial environments as temporary roadways to protect underneath ground and create traction for vehicles and equipment.
Viper Deck 550 Ground Protection Mats are designed to protect underneath surfaces from industrial vehicles and equipment. Their smooth underneath surface helps distribute weight evenly over a large surface area to prevent damage to the underneath turf. Their textured plastic surface increases traction and durability for vehicles and heavy machinery to travel across. These mats are designed to be used in industrial environments to create roadways across surfaces such as grass, sand, mud and snow. Viper Deck 550 Ground Protection Mats can even be used on slopes.
Why Viper Deck 500 Ground Protection Mats?
Viper Deck 550 Ground Protection Mats are made from an ultra tough polyethylene plastic that has a higher impact strength than any other thermoplastic. Their plastic construction makes these mats durable, flexible, lightweight and non absorbent, allowing them to be used repeatedly in extreme temperatures and weather conditions without cracking, rotting, warping, expanding or increasing in weight.
These mats provide a stable surface for industrial vehicles to travel across and for workers to operate equipment safely on. This surface also protects equipment from unnecessary wear. For example, wear on drivelines and frames caused from operating on unstable and harsh ground conditions is dramatically reduced when equipment is operated on the stable surface of Viper Deck 550 Ground Protection Mats
Tiles can be purchased with connector links to securely hold the mats in place and together. With these links, Viper Deck 550 Ground Protection Mat tiles are less likely to shift underneath vehicles travelling across the mats, keeping vehicles and underneath surfaces damage free.
Viper Deck 550 Ground Protection Mats are available in two patterns. The Diamond Plate Pattern is designed for vehicle use. These mats can be ordered with one smooth side or with the Diamond Plate pattern on both sides. The Pedestrian Pattern is designed for foot traffic. The Pedestrian Viper Deck 550 Ground Protection Mats can be ordered with one smooth side or with the texture on both sides.
- ▸ Industrial Outdoor Environments
- ▸ Excavation Sites
- ▸ Outdoor Events
- ▸ Stadiums
Features and Benefits
- ▸ Viper Deck 550 Ground Protection Mats and UV resistant and can withstand extreme weather as well as temperatures.
- ▸ Superior alternative to plywood and fibreglass as Viper Deck 500 Ground Protection Mats will not crack,
- ▸ They are superior to plywood and will not rot, crack, warp
- ▸ This extremely strong thermoplastic has a low moisture absorbency and is highly resistant to chemicals
- ▸ Can be used across uneven surfaces such as mud, grass, sand, snow and gentle slopes
- ▸ Viper Deck 550 Ground Protection Mats come with a 7 year warranty
- ▸ Please note that to place an order of Viper Deck 550 Ground Protection Mats, a minimum of 20 tiles must be ordered
- ▸ Has a load capacity of up to 180 tonnes
- ▸ For Ground Protection Mats with a lower load capacity see our thinner CM Viper 500 Ground Protection Mats here
- ▸ See Installation Instructions for our Ground Protection Mats here