|Material||HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) Composite|
|Face Style||Smooth or Treaded|
|Face Fibre||HDPE Composite|
|Application||Commercial / Industrial Environments|
|Total Height||12.5mm (1/2")- 20mm (4/5")|
CM Viper 500 Ground Protection Mat
Viper Deck 500 Ground Protection Mats are made from a tough plastic material. These durable mats are engineered to be used in outdoor industrial environments as temporary roadways to protect underneath ground and create traction for vehicles and equipment.
Please note that the 2' x 8' and 4' x 8' mats with 1 side tread are available to ship out immediately. All other configurations are available with a 6-8 week lead time.
Viper Deck 500 Ground Protection Mats are designed to protect underneath surfaces from industrial vehicles and equipment. Their smooth underneath surface helps distribute weight evenly over a large surface area to prevent damage to the underneath turf. Their textured plastic surface increases traction and durability for vehicles and heavy machinery to travel across. These mats are designed to be used in industrial environments to create roadways across surfaces such as grass, sand, mud and snow. Viper Deck 500 Ground Protection Mats can even be used on slopes.
Why Viper Deck 500 Ground Protection Mats?
Made from a high density polyethylene plastic material, Viper Deck 500 Ground Protection Mats are extremely strong and durable. Their plastic construction also makes them flexible, lightweight and non absorbent, allowing them to be used repeatedly in extreme temperatures and weather conditions without cracking, rotting, warping, delaminating, expanding or increasing in weight.
Viper Deck 500 Ground Protection Mats can be used to create a stable surface for workers to operate equipment safely on. This surface also protects equipment from unnecessary wear. For example, wear on drivelines and frames caused from operating on unstable and harsh ground conditions is dramatically reduced when equipment is operated on the stable surface of Viper Deck 500 Ground Protection Mats
Tiles can be purchased with connector links to securely hold the mats in place and together. With these links, Viper Deck 500 Ground Protection Mat tiles are less likely to shift underneath vehicles travelling across the mats, keeping vehicles and underneath surfaces damage free.
Viper Deck 500 Ground Protection Mats are available in two patterns. The Diamond Plate Pattern is designed for vehicle use. These mats can be ordered with one smooth side or with the Diamond Plate pattern on both sides. The Pedestrian Pattern is designed for foot traffic. The Pedestrian Viper Deck 500 Ground Protection Mats can be ordered with one smooth side or with the texture on both sides.
- ▸ Industrial Outdoor Environments
- ▸ Excavation Sites
- ▸ Outdoor Events
- ▸ Stadiums
Features and Benefits
- ▸ Viper Deck 500 Ground Protection Mats and UV resistant and can withstand extreme weather as well as temperatures.
- ▸ The high density polyethylene material has low moisture absorbency and will not rot, crack or warp
- ▸ Can be used across uneven surfaces such as mud, grass, sand, snow and gentle slopes
- ▸ Viper Deck 500 Ground Protection Mats come with a 7 year warranty
- ▸ Please note that to place an order of Viper Deck 500 Ground Protection Mats, a minimum of 20 tiles must be ordered
- ▸ Has a load capacity of up to 80 tonnes
- ▸ Available in 3 thicknesses, 12.5mm (1/2"), 16mm (5/8"), 20mm (4/5")
- ▸ For Ground Protection Mats with a higher load capacity see our 25mm thick CM Viper 550 Ground Protection Mats here
- ▸ See Installation Instructions for our Ground Protection Mats here
- ▸ For additional product specifications please our CM Viper Deck 500 Material Properties