|Construction||26 oz. of tufted yarn per sq. yd.|
|Face Style||Molded dual-ridge cross-rib pattern|
|Face Fibre||Tufted Yarn|
|Backing||Rubber underside cleat|
|Edging||Bevelled Extension of Face Fibre|
|Sizes Available||2’ x 3’, 3’ x 4’, 3’ x 5’, 3’ x 10’, 4’ x 6’, 4’ x 10’|
|Custom Sizes||Available in 3’, and 4’ widths|
Barrier Rib Matting
Barrier Rib Matting is a unique product for any entrance requiring a high degree debris collection and moisture retention. The unique molded dual-ridge cross-rib pattern maximizes the scrapping and drying properties of the mat, and a raised rubber perimeter on all four sides of the mat further strengthens these properties.
The Barrier Rib also has a highly fashionable look that features carpet-to-the-edge to blend with its surroundings and contemporary color choices to match any decor.
- An anti-microbial carpet treatment stops bacteria and germs at the entrance.
- 26 ounce tufted yarn per square yard allows for a good level of water retention.
- 3/8 inch overall thickness makes these mats optimal for busy locations, and crush resistance.
- The mat has a rubber underside cleat design to prevent movement.
- The yarn used for construction on the barrier rib is densely tufted.
- Barrier rib is an optimal indoor mat that is ideal for main entranceways and heavy traffic areas.
- Barrier Rib Mats are available in Burgundy, Brown, Slate Blue, Gray, Hunter Green, Charcoal Black, Red/Black colours.
Please select the linear feet option to order a mat in a custom size. For further inquiries, email us at email@example.com or reach us via phone at 1-800-624-0041.
3’ width - $44.99 per Linear Feet
4’ width - $59.99 per Linear Feet