|Construction||All Vinyl Non-Woven Continuous Filament Bonded Together|
|Face Style||Vinyl Looped|
|Application||Wet Area Matting|
|Sizes Available||3' x 50' Rolls|
|Total Weight||Minimum 3.3 lbs. / sq. yd.|
3M Safety-Walk 1500 Wet Area Matting
Safety Walk 1500 Wet Area Matting with its continuous coiled vinyl design helps provide cushioned support that is evenly distributed across the bottom of the shoe, reducing leg and back fatigue. Not just an anti-fatigue matting, Safety-Walk 1500 is for use a comfort cushion for bare feet while allowing water to drain through the matting. In short, 1500 Wet Area Matting provides antifatigue comfort while collecting dirt and draining water.
- Safety-Walk 1500 Wet Area Matting is an unbacked, nonwoven, open and porous matting made from continuous vinyl filaments.
- Textured solid top helps improve traction and allows debris and liquid to stay on top of the mat for easy cleanup.
- 1500 Wet Area Matting coils are permanently fused to the top surface and will not delaminate or separate when wet like foam mats.
- Safety Walk Wet Area Matting provides heavy ramp edging recommended to prolong useable life of mat
- Applications include locker rooms, shower areas, and around saunas. Not recommended in kitchens or greasy, oily areas
- Safety Walk Wet Area Matting is available in Black, is 9/16" thick and sold as 3 ft x 50 ft rolls
- Custom Cut Sizes are available in 3' width priced at $50.99 per Linear Feet