|Material||1 3/8" Cross-link Foam|
|Construction||Cross-link foam backed with a wafer board and encased in vinyl|
|Face Style||Smooth Vinyl|
|Face Fibre||Heavy duty Vinyl|
|Backing||Heavy duty Vinyl|
|Sizes Available||2' x 5', 2' x 6'|
1 3/8 Crosslink Foam Wall Pads
With current lead times, all orders placed on this product will be delivered after Dec 25, 2019
Used wherever safety is concerned, and high shock absorption is a requirement. Used commonly in sports and school gymnasiums, these 1 3/8” thick cross-link foam mats are resilient, lightweight and highly effective at preventing injuries wherever high speed impact against the wall is a possibility.
The closed cell polyethylene foam in these mats is constructed to create individually separated air bubbles which form a relatively hard top layer. This results in the heavy duty shock absorbing properties of these products. These properties make them ideal for use in a ports gyms that are grounds for high level athletic competitions. If you are looking for a product with medium duty shock absorption rating that is better suite for elementary level exercise and sports programs, Please see our 2” 100 ILD Foam Wall Pads here.
- Made out of 16 oz. reinforced vinyl.
- Stain resistant, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, these tumbling mats are highly resistant to mildew, rot and water and are free from any toxic material or chemicals.
- Constructed out of 1 3/8” cross link foam, these gym mats offer heavy duty impact absorbing qualities.
- Backed with a 7/16” wafer board.
- Each Mat is made up of 2' x 6’ panels.
- These safety wall pads are made from double stitched heavy duty vinyl with a nylon thread.
- The safety wall pads can be easily cleaned with mild soap and water.
- Note: These safety wall pads are custom made for each specific order.
- Colors Available: Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Black, Pink, Lime Green, Orange and Purple
- Please call 1-800-624-0041 or 604-628-7791 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.